Issue Two of Overcoat Magazine is themed “Work”, featuring the experiences of those working in Hollywood, the sub-Antarctic and the moon; stories of selling out and selling yourself; forgotten art forms and the artistry of illustration.
Featuring articles from:
- Dr Gary Greenberg (University of Hawaii)
- Kate Holden (University of Melbourne)
- Caitlin Richardson (University of Tasmania)
- Myriam Robin (University of Adelaide/RMIT)
- Dr Krystyna Saunders (University of Tasmania/University of Bern)
- Anna Leah Seltzer (University of California Santa Barbara)
- Jessie Webb (La Trobe University/University of Melbourne)
- And brilliant illustrators.
To download and keep a PDF of Overcoat Issue Two: Work is only $3.50.
Please note: Once payment is complete, you will receive a download link via email.